Small business resources sourced from the US Chamber of Commerce
- Klarna Bets on Live Video Chats to Connect Shoppers With Businessesby Joan Verdon (CO- by US Chamber of Commerce)
The CMO of the buzzy payment platform on how its new virtual shopping tool serves the growing demand for personalized e-commerce experiences with a human touch.
- 10 Alternative Lenders for Small Business Loansby Jessica Elliott (CO- by US Chamber of Commerce)
Need working capital or new equipment? Consider a nonbank alternative lender that offers flexible terms and fast funding.
- What Is A Nonbank Lender? Pros and Cons of Nonbank Lendingby Katarina Betterton (CO- by US Chamber of Commerce)
When securing financing for a startup or small business, are nonbank lenders the right choice for you? Discover the pros and cons of borrowing from a nonbank lender.
- What Are the Most Common Business Entities for Startups?by Emily Heaslip (CO- by US Chamber of Commerce)
Learn what business entities most new ventures choose, and why these entities are so popular.
- How Pura Vida Doubled Sales Every Year Since Launch to Become a National Jewelry Brandby Barbara Thau (CO- by US Chamber of Commerce)
CEO and co-founder Griffin Thall on how the bracelet startup became a darling among millennials and Gen Z via micro-influencers, global artisans, and a purpose-driven business model.