D. Ray Freeman is an author, entrepreneur, consultant and expert in applying Agile in many different contexts. With 24-years’ experience, Ray is an advisory-level expert in Lean Engineering. He provides leaders with immediate and long-term impact to strategy, operations and the interactions of people.
With a focus on renewable energy, oil & gas, streaming media, mobile, financial services, airline & travel, Ray has led more than a dozen digital transformations globally. He also leads a philanthropy initiative, on a mission to strengthen the economic, educational and social services available to urban communities around the globe.
As Project Lead with Adaptovate and Managing Director of TRIBE, Ray is at the forefront of helping some of the world’s largest corporations think & behave differently. His efforts are equipping people with the confidence and tools to embrace change, perform at their highest levels and make a real difference in their work environment.
Ray’s experience includes having led:
- Initiatives to enhance and scale all phases of conventional and renewable energy including exploration, drilling, refining, and transportation and storage reducing dependencies and risk
- Agile transformation for major oil and gas company. Launched new ways of working from the C-suite to Engineering teams which reduced time to decision making and generated more than $10M in value from cost avoidance, to process optimization
- Scaled agile program rollout for major international bank that reduced time to market for compliance features delivering 40% cost reduction in regulatory fees
- Scaled agile program rollout for major US bank reducing mortgage compliance costs with Fannie Mae accounts by 50%
- Agile transformation training and strategy development for major Jamaican bank impacting branch operations, pension, consumer and business banking channels.